Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A NEW PROJECT


Welcome to my Blog! This is actually the 5th blog I have created. I have been called (on many occasions) the ONE STOP SHOP, so I decided to bring all that I do to 1 Blog. Here you will find tid bits on makeup techniques to skincare advice to therapies for yourself and your kids to supplements/food and recipe ideas.

MY HISTORY: I am a MLM Brat!! Translation= I have experienced every Nutrition supplement out there. My dad started 3 MLM companies and worked for many others, all whole foods and nutrition. I grew up having a bowl of herbs for breakfast... Yummy. My hubby, Nate is going to Integrative Nutrition out of NYC next January, so I plan to share this blog with him. He will bring all kinds of ideas to eating better, how to cook healthy foods and how to bring balance to your life with Nutrition.

I decided to go to Massage Therapy school-10 years ago (much to my sisters persuasion) and fell in love with Body Therapy. I learned a ton on muscle manipulation and even more exciting energy healing. There are so many incredible ways to heal your body and your kids, I plan to talk about them!

Next on the list is Makeup. I loooove makeup. I am actually a junkie. People usually think of a massage therapist as a "ALL NATURAAL" - not me. I started at makeup counters 12 years ago and have worked for 4 makeup companies. I specialize in Bridal Makeup, but love the everyday beauty as well. I sell glominerals, my favorite. And my newest BFF is Michael Moore- the makeup artist, so of course I plan to stay UP on my makeup advice.

Skincare. Wow, where do I begin?? Started 8 years ago traveling for a French Skincare co. all over the US doing classes on skin and body. I have a Passion for skin to say the least. I don't only preach good skincare, but I preach what you are putting in your body that shows up on your skin. I can't fix a diet coke, wendy's, milk drinking smoker with only skincare. I will give advice on what you can supplement with nutrition and vitamins and beg you to at least meet me half way! The skin is an organ, how are you treating your heart compared to your skin???

And MORE... I am a photographer, ex jean junkie, and children's book writer. So I am sure I will be throwing a curve ball to you here and there about what the latest True Religion style is. Because in the whole scheme of things, THAT is important!! ;)




1 comment:

  1. Absolutely! But you might not like it! :) ha Exema is a digestive problem. I would get her on probiotics (can get these from the heath food store)they help support the intestines, with good bacteria. And the part that is hard... take her off ALL dairy! Yep, milk, cheese, yogurt ect. I guarantee her skin will clear up. Exema is an auto immune response and her its showing up in her skin. I also have some cream that can help topically.

    ReplyDelete