Sunday, August 16, 2009

MILK

So I had heard quite a bit growing up about dairy
products (particularly Milk) being not the ideal
food for your body. It wasn't until my son of 1 year
was diagnosed with Asthma that I got serious about
it. After rushing him to the emergency
room 3 times, being transferred by
ambulance and admitted to the hospital with my
son not breathing on his own I looked into what
was causing this. I called my favorite Nutritionist,
Ben Fuchs and asked him what causes Asthma? He
flat out said allergens- specifically dairy. I thought
that was crazy because Phoenixx had been on goats
milk his whole life knowing cow's milk wasn't great
for babies. But ALOT of goats milk. The boy was
addicted.The doctor told us Phoenixx had such bad
asthma he would be on a breathing treatment with
steroids 2 x's a day! I would not be okay with this.
I know steroids shut down your kidneys and your
immune system. So I followed Ben's suggestions
and got him off every allergen in the book. The boy
was limited. But VERY soon, I'm talking weeks later
he was asthma free. He has not had an attack since
and I know his body is free of it! It's now been 4
months and Nate and I got off milk as well,and our
allergies have cleared and Nate has lost 15 pounds.
NOW for those who don't know my husband, Nate was
a milk freak!!! I'm talking like 2 gallons a day!We drink
almond and rice milk now. (So good if you want to cook
with it or have cereal).

Ben suggested I go to a website called notmilk.com. YOU
should check it out! It is packed with information
regarding milk and disease. We are so brainwashed to
what we should be eating by the government, drug
companies and the media.THINK about what you are
eating before you put it in your mouth, more
importantly in your kids mouth! Read below some
great info I took from the notmilk.com website.



Eighty percent of milk protein is CASEIN, the same glue used
to hold together wood in furniture. Casein is also the glue
used to affix a label to a bottle of beer. Eat casein and
you produce histamines. Histamines result in mucus. Mucus
makes breathing difficult.

The thought of
drinking human breast mil at my age is beyond comical. It's
repulsive.

Why is it innately disgusting? Because instinctively, we
know that milk from the mother of a specific species of
mammal to her infant is the perfect food for that baby. The
milk contains lactoferrins, immunoglobulins, and other
hormones that were designed for that species.

Why do we LOVE cow's milk?

We've been brainwashed!

No cow's milk for me. No pig's milk yogurt, nor horse milk
ice cream. No dog cream cheese, and certainly no skunk sour
cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment